1. - Stay home when you can,
2. - Don't shake hands and try not to touch anything that someone else might have handled.
3. - Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in soap and water. If you can't get to a sink, use a hand sanitizer. Your hands are going to become drier with this activity so also keep a moisturizing lotion close by - this will cut down on paper cuts that can get infected.
4. If you cough, do it into a tissue and then toss the tissue or into the crook of your arm (elbow) so that the bug can't escape into the air around you.
5. - Don't hoard hand sanitizer, tissue, toilet paper, or anything. There is enough to go around as long as we don't get greedy.
Resources for information on the Coronavirus:
Officers and members are welcome to provide content for this page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog post and, after review, it will be posted.